Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live.
In practical terms shipping and delivery work like this:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent for dispatch within 24-72 hours after the order is placed and paid.
- Shipping time: We have different shipping times depending on the product and destination - ethnic jewellery and natural beauty collections are delivered much faster than fashion and other accessories. Each product has the information about delivery detailed on the shopping page. In general terms it works as explained below, and specific situations are explained on the product´s page:
- Cosmetics and beauty products are diepatched from the UK or Spain, and their delivery takes 2-3 business days in the UK; 6-8 days in Europe; 10-14 days in North America and the Middle East; 14-21 days in Central & South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
- Fashion and accessories are despatched from Asia and their delivery to Europe usually takes about 15–30 business days. Delivery to the US usually takes about 12-20 business days. Delivery to Latin America usually takes about 20-60 business days.
- The ethnic Jewellery collection is dispatched from Spain and it takes 3-5 business days to be delivered in Spain; 3-7 days in Europe; 7-14 days in the US; 7-20 days in other countries.
- Some products are not delivered to specific destinations. When this happens, this information is explicit on the product's page.
Shipping costs are defined for packages until 1kg, and are informed on the product's page. Packages heavier than 1kg cost in average 2.95 euros per extra kilo.
Shipping is free, until 1kg, in most of the European countries. In Spain, standard shipping does not include Canary and Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
Customs duties and fees, if applicable, are the buyer's responsibility. LaLoquita does not have any responsibility for these additional charges that may apply.